1. Pour sugar, salt, light soy sauce, vinegar, and oyster sauce into cold boiled water and stir evenly to make the sauce.
2. Prepare 5 grams of linseed oil for use.
3. Wash the lettuce and bitter chrysanthemum for later use.
4. The quinoa is steamed in advance, and the cucumber is pressed into a heart shape with a mold for later use.
5. Blanch the asparagus and enoki mushrooms in advance for later use.
6. Cut the cherry tomatoes and set aside. Break the yellow bell peppers into pieces by hand.
7. Pour the prepared juice into all the vegetables, and finally pour in the flaxseed oil. Flax Commune, authentic linseed oil is a safe oil that cares for family health.
1. The vegetables can be replaced with your favorite vegetables.
2. The linseed oil should be poured into the vegetables last.
3. The proportion of vegetables can be adjusted according to your preference.