1. Take two pieces of wonton wrappers and dip them in some salt water
2. Stack two pieces of wonton wrappers, put them in a cupcake mold, and press lightly into a small bowl
3. Put it in the preheated oven and bake the middle layer at 200℃ for 10 minutes.
4. Take it out and cool down
5. Wash seasonal fruits, cut into small pieces, stir in yogurt, and mix well
6. Pour into a small bowl of chilled wonton wrappers
The temperature and time can be determined according to the situation of your own oven; after the wonton wrapper is baked and cooled, you can try it first to see if it is crisp enough, then put the fruit; if it is not crispy, put it in the oven and bake it for a while.