1. Prepare the ingredients
2. Put pure krill meat at room temperature to thaw naturally
3. The thawed krill meat can be cooked directly, or rinsed a little and squeezed out the water before use
4. Pick the leeks, wash and chop them
5. Put it in a bowl with the krill meat, add salt, chicken powder and canola oil
6. Stir evenly with chopsticks one way
7. Take a dumpling wrapper and place an appropriate amount of krill and chive stuffing
8. Fold the upper and lower sides in half toward the middle, and squeeze them tightly, and place them on the chopping board after wrapping.
9. Heat the pan and pour the rapeseed oil
10. Put the wrapped raw krill pot stickers on top
11. Fry on medium and small fire
12. When the bottom is slightly golden when frying
13. Pour in the right amount of water, the amount of water is a little more than the bottom of the pot stickers, cover and turn to high heat
14. When the water in the pot is dry, open the lid and sprinkle onion froth and black sesame seeds to increase the aroma and color. Turn off the heat
1. The krill meat is small and naturally thawed. Don't open the packaging bag and add water to thaw it.
2. To make pot stickers, you can use freshly packed raw dumplings, quick-frozen dumplings and leftover cooked dumplings
3. When pouring in water, try to pour it in slowly from the surroundings to the bottom. Never pour the water directly on the skin, which will affect the taste of the skin.