1. First, we lift the glutinous rice and rub it lightly. After washing it, we will continue to soak for about 8 hours until it is soaked until a grain of rice is squeezed, soaking it to the point where it breaks with a twist, then pour it into the rice cooker, add an appropriate amount of water, and add water. It’s about the same level as glutinous rice. Don’t have too much. If the amount of water is too much, the steamed siu mai will easily collapse. Then turn on the cooking mode, boil it into glutinous rice, and then let it cool and stir for later use. Note: glutinous rice is not only cooked. Can be steamed
2. Prepare the required ingredients. When drying the rice, start preparing the side dishes. Dice the sausage and carrots, and match them with corn kernels and pea kernels. This way, the color is rich, the appearance is attractive, and the nutrition is comprehensive.
3. After the ingredients are ready, we are about to start frying, pour oil into the pot, and pour the sausage after the oil is hot;
4. Stir-fry the oil over medium and small heat. If the amount of oil is too high, pour out an appropriate amount, then pour the carrots, green peas, and corn kernels into the pot, and stir-fry evenly;
5. Then pour in the chicken juice and continue to stir-fry evenly. Next, pour in the cooked glutinous rice; as for the seasoning, you can add some light soy sauce, oyster sauce, dark soy sauce, etc. according to your preferences and the color to look good. If the daily taste is light, you can also add an appropriate amount of salt;
6. Stir fry evenly;
7. While the glutinous rice is cooling, use a rolling pin to roll out the dumpling skin you bought. The rolled dumpling skin can make the siu mai look more crystal clear, and the taste will not be too hard and chewy, but be careful not to be too thin , To avoid easy breakage when stuffing;
8. After the dumpling wrapper is rolled out, take a dumpling wrapper, wrap the prepared siu-mai filling into the dough wrapper, and slightly compact the glutinous rice filling on all sides;
9. Then put the edge of the siu mai husk to the position of the tiger's mouth, and slowly close it, and press the siu mai filling with the other hand at the same time, so that the shape of the siu mai appears;
10. Put the wrapped siu mai in the steamer, put an appropriate amount of water in the steamer, put on the steamer after the fire is boiled, continue to steam for about 8 minutes, then turn off the heat and simmer for 2 minutes, remove the lid and dumpling skin Just be transparent!
1. If you don't like eating glutinous rice, you can also reduce the proportion of glutinous rice as appropriate, but you must soak the rice in advance so that the cooked rice will taste better;
2. The ready-made dumpling skins purchased in the vegetable market are not as soft as the skins we made ourselves, but it not only saves time, but also is very friendly to novices who can't make the dough.
3. The glutinous rice should not be cooked too soft. If it is too soft, it will collapse, so steamed glutinous rice is best;