1. First prepare all the ingredients. After the onions are washed, cut them into small dices with a knife.
2. Remove the sea prawns from the shrimp thread, peel off the skin and wash, and drain the water.
3. Pour an appropriate amount of water into the pot and boil, add salt, and blanch the green beans, corn kernels, and onions. After 30 seconds, you can remove and drain the water.
4. Put the shrimps into the pot, pour the cooking wine and blanch them, and remove the water after changing the color.
5. Put a little oil on the mold to prevent sticking.
6. At this time, spread the dumpling wrapper into the mold and stick it tightly, and pierce a few eyes with a toothpick.
7. After making all the dumpling wrappers one by one.
8. Spread the right amount of pizza sauce on each dumpling wrapper.
9. Spread a layer of shredded mozzarella cheese on top.
10. Add blanched green beans, corn kernels, and chopped onions evenly on top of each dumpling wrapper.
11. Sprinkle with pizza straw to increase the taste.
12. Finally, sprinkle a layer of mozzarella on top.
13. Serve shrimp on top of mozzarella.
14. After preheating the oven at 180 degrees for 5 minutes in advance, put the mini pizzas in the middle of the oven.
15. Turn the oven to 200 degrees and bake for about 10 minutes. (The specific time depends on the temper of the personal oven)
16. The crispy and delicious mini pizza with shrimps and seasonal vegetables is out.
For this mini pizza, you need to choose ingredients that are not easy to be watered and easy to cook, so you need to blanch the water in advance to remove moisture and shorten the baking time...