1. The pansa fish fillet is thawed naturally.
2. Take half and cut into large pieces;
3. Put salt, pepper, and cooking wine;
4. Add a little water, grasp the strength, put in starch, add a little water and stir evenly.
5. Thaw the colorful vegetables naturally and cut the shallots into small pieces.
6. Heat oil and medium heat, pour the fish pellets;
7. Scatter the fish until it changes color and remove it.
8. Save the base oil, medium heat, pour in the colorful vegetables and stir fry;
9. Pour in fish cubes, green onions, chicken essence, and salt;
10. Pour a little cooking wine and stir evenly over high heat.