1. Prepare all kinds of ingredients, so I break the noodles into small pieces because I want to feed them
2. Add shiitake mushrooms to the casserole, boil the water, add a thick soup treasure, and cook the stock for later use. The soup is almost cooked, add the vegetables and cook it
3. The noodles are udon noodles bought in supermarkets, broken into small pieces and boiled in a pot. You can also add a small amount of salt according to personal taste when cooking
4. After the noodles are cooked, use cold boiled water for a while, set aside
5. Put shrimp, garlic cloves, ginger, a small amount of cooking wine into the pot, cook for later use
6. Shredded cabbage, add salt and cook in water
7. After cooking, put the noodles in the bowl first, then put the various dishes on the top, and finally add the broth to complete the delicious shrimp noodles with seasonal vegetables
Shrimp and noodles are best cooked separately, so that the soup will look clean, otherwise it will appear muddy. You still have to add salt and other ingredients according to your own taste. I personally belong to the relatively light type, so you must add or reduce the ingredients to your own taste when you follow it.