1. Prepare the above materials (the original ingredients contain straw mushrooms, southern ginger, and lemongrass, but they are not available in the general market. I did not use them this time, but we can use other alternatives to improve~)
2. Soak the clams in water, add a little salt + sesame oil, and let the clams spit mud. Remove the shrimp thread and set aside all of them.
3. After boiling the water, add the cut pleurotus eryngii and cook for about 5 minutes.
4. Add tom yum goong sauce and turn to high heat to boil, then turn to low heat and cook for about 5 minutes. Add clams and chili peppers and cook for another 5 minutes
5. Finally, add the prawns and cook for about 5 minutes, then add fish sauce, coconut milk, and lemon juice in sequence. Cook for another 2 minutes, turn off the heat and get it done!