by Melodious qinzi
1. White shrimp cut off the shrimp silk, remove the shrimp thread, wash and drain the water
2. Soak the fans in advance
3. Cut the shallots into chopped green onions, and cut the millet peppers into bell pepper rings for later use
4. Peel the garlic, mince and set aside
5. Add oil to the pot, add the chopped green onion when it is 50% hot, sauté the fragrant on a low heat, and serve.
6. All seasonings are adjusted to a uniform sauce
7. Spread the soaked vermicelli on the bottom of the plate
8. Put the shrimp in even size
9. Spread the fried garlic on the shrimp
10. Drizzle with sauce
11. Sprinkle with chopped green onions
12. Put it in the preheated steamer, steam at 100℃ for 12 minutes
13. Take out and sprinkle with millet pepper to decorate
1. With 50-60 shrimps/kg, 400g can be packed in two 8-inch plates, and the dosage can be adjusted according to your own situation.
2. If you don't have a steamer, you can use an ordinary steamer, and then add the shrimp after the water is boiled.
3. If you can't eat spicy food, you can omit the millet pepper.
4. If the vermicelli is too long, it can be cut short in advance, which is also convenient to eat.