1. Prepare ingredients: large white shrimp thawed, vermicelli, garlic, etc.;
2. The vermicelli, soak in water to soften, remove and drain the water for later use;
3. Peel garlic, chop and set aside;
4. Defrosted white shrimp, remove the shrimp thread, wash, add salt, oil, cooking wine, ginger and marinate for 3 minutes;
5. The marinated shrimps are placed on a plate, and then vermicelli is placed on top;
6. Put garlic, shredded ginger, salt, light soy sauce, sesame oil, oil, etc. on top;
7. Boil the water and steam for 10 minutes in a pot; PS: The size of the fire is different from the size of the shrimp, and the steaming time is slightly different.
8. After it is steamed, open the lid and put in shallots; it is delicious and delicious, and it is steaming out of the pot.
1. Remove the shrimp floss and use a toothpick to remove it from the back of the shrimp;
2. The size of the fire is different, and the steaming time is slightly different;