1. Put the pure milk, (for dough) condensed milk, salt, red sugar, high-gluten flour, and dry yeast taken out from the refrigerator into the bucket of the bread machine in sequence, and start the dough mixing process, which takes about 25 minutes.
2. At this time, the dough has reached a certain expansion stage. Add softened butter and mix again for about 20 minutes. Take out a small amount of dough to make the mask!
3. Take out the dough, knead it into a dough, and ferment at room temperature to 2.5 times its size.
4. The fermented dough is vented and rolled flat. Stir the softened butter (for spreading) and condensed milk (for spreading) evenly and set aside!
5. Brush with a layer of mixed condensed milk, sprinkle all kinds of nuts evenly, and then cut into small dough pieces three to four centimeters long and two centimeters wide.
6. Stack the cut small dough pieces one by one in the toast box.
7. Cover with a damp cloth and put it in the oven to ferment for about 40 minutes. Put two cups of hot water on the tray and use the heat to promote the second fermentation!
8. The second fermentation is about 70-80% full, smear the remaining condensed milk, sprinkle almond slices and walnuts. Preheat the oven at 190 degrees and bake for about 40 minutes. I tried it twice and it didn't get deep in about 30 minutes, so I bake it for a while!
9. Freshly baked! I like darker ones! The black part is because I added black sesame seeds! If you don't like dark colors, you can reduce the baking time or temperature! Personally, I think it’s more delicious to eat! I stole a half of it and I can’t wait to make it the second time!
Pure milk has been refrigerated! When the exhaust is flattened, you can sprinkle a small amount of high-gluten flour on the kneading pad to prevent sticking!