by Fan Fan
1. Wash the pork spine and cook it under cold water, blanch for 3 minutes, skim any foam
2. Remove the boiled pork spine and drain it for later use
3. Wash corn and cut into pieces, wash and cut green onions, and set aside
4. Wash the carrots and yam, peel them off, cut into pieces and set aside
5. Wash the jujube, medlar and lotus seeds and set aside
6. Put all the prepared ingredients into the soup pot
7. Add water to the soup pot until 90% of the water content covers all the ingredients. After the high heat is boiled, turn to low heat, close the lid and simmer for 80 minutes. Then add beef noodles/chicken bouillon and continue to simmer for 10 minutes. Put the cooked soup in a soup bowl, and sprinkle a little coriander on top to increase the fragrance. A delicious, heart-warming and nourishing corn and yam ribs soup is ready!
1. There are no restrictions on the type of pork bones. You can use spine, ribs or pork bone sticks. I use spine here, the price is more acceptable and it is very suitable for making soup
2. The soup pot is best to use casserole, so that the nutrients of the ingredients can be better preserved through low heat and slow work, and the casserole has better heat preservation, and the cooked soup is more delicious.
3. The role of coriander is to increase fragrance, you can choose whether to add it according to your personal taste