1. Wash the two kinds of ribs
2. Add right amount of water and ginger slices to the ribs, cook a few drops of white wine, and turn off the heat
3. Remove the ribs, put them in a casserole, and add an appropriate amount of water. Add enough water at once, don't add it halfway.
4. Add ginger slices and two drops of white vinegar. After the medium heat is boiled, turn to medium and low heat
5. Peel the yam and cut into sections
6. Cook the pork ribs for 1 and a half hours, then add yam and continue to cook for 20 minutes
7. Add some salt to taste five minutes before turning off the heat
8. Add pepper when turning off the heat
9. The heart-warming ribs and yam soup is ready
Pork spine can eat bone marrow, and the meat is more delicate. It is very suitable for soup processing. It is best to wear powder-free gloves when handling yam, otherwise it is easy to be allergic.