by Love braised pork
1. Wash the pork spine and blanch it for later use
2. Jinhua ham sliced and set aside
3. Wash fresh kelp
4. Cut the cleaned fresh kelp into small pieces and blanch it for later use
5. Add boiled water to the blanched pork spine, boil the spring onion and ginger for half an hour
6. After half an hour, add the sliced Jinhua ham and cook for 30 minutes. Then add the sliced kelp and cook for 20 minutes. Finally, add salt and start eating.
In order to highlight the flavor of the delicious soup, it is necessary to add less salt and must be added at the end when it is out of the pot. You can also add a little winter melon slice to this soup.