1. Corn flour and sugar, mix well
2. Boil the milk in the microwave oven on high heat for 2 minutes, take it out and pour it into a bowl of corn flour, and stir it into a flocculent while pouring it.
3. Isothermal hot spot to 3 eggs, mix well
4. Add yeast powder and mix well
5. Add flour
6. Stir well
7. Peel the carrots, cut into pieces, and chop them in a blender
8. Add the chopped carrots, stir evenly, cover with a plastic bag, and leave to ferment for 4 hours in a warm place
9. Peel the apple, take half and cut into pieces
10. Cut into small dices and set aside
11. This is well fermented, stir it evenly with a spoon
12. Spread oil in a small bowl by hand, put a layer of the mixed batter first, spread evenly, and then sprinkle diced apples and raisins
13. Scoop another layer of paste and spread it evenly
14. Sprinkle a layer of diced apples, raisins, 5 small bowls (do not want to steam the second pot)
15. The water in the steamer is boiling, put the small bowl in, put two layers, two bowls on the lower layer, and 3 bowls on the upper layer. Steam on medium and small heat for 25 minutes, turn off the heat and simmer for 5 minutes before taking it out.
Oops, I’m just lazy. The effect of steaming separately is better. The finished picture is in the 3 bowls on the top layer, which is very beautiful. The 2 bowls on the bottom are blocked by the steaming barrier, so they are not soaked and steamed well. , But it’s not so good-looking, next time you still can’t be lazy, you have to steam separately, the first picture of the finished product is the two bowls below