1. Prepare ingredients
2. After the quail eggs are cleaned, add appropriate amount of salt to the pot, and remove the shells after they are cooked
3. Add water, salt, sugar, corn kernels and horseshoes to the pot, cover and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Add quail eggs
5. Add appropriate amount of oyster sauce and continue to cook for 2 minutes.
6. Plus chopped red pepper
7. Add the cucumber diced that has been diced in advance and salted and cook for 2 minutes
8. Finally add a little oil and mix the cornstarch with water and cook for 2 minutes
The cucumber diced is salted in advance to make it more delicious.