1. Wash the pork belly and boil it in a pot for about 35-45 minutes
2. Wash celery and carrots separately, cut into strips in turn and set aside
3. Shred the cooked pork belly and set aside
4. Heat oil in the pan, add the carrot shreds and stir fry, then add the pork belly shreds, stir fry with a little water, and stir-fry the braised pork in a pot, then add the celery shreds and stir evenly. Add in oyster sauce and a little sugar
5. Start the pot and serve it!
[The braised pork pot has saltiness, so there is basically no need to add anything more to the taste]
[Don’t use too much color to avoid getting too dark, you don’t need to use it, don’t pay attention to it]