1. Put clean water in the pot, it’s better to have broth
2. After the water is boiled, put in the cut shredded tofu after five minutes on high heat
3. Then add the oil, then add the mixed starch water, and stir
4. Add vinegar
5. Pour in the egg liquid and stir
6. Add white pepper powder at the end
1 In this traditional soup, winter bamboo shoots are usually added, but in the production, I think I can do whatever I like.
2 If you like sour, you can add more vinegar.
3 Turn off the heat within 30 seconds after adding the pepper, and do not cook for too long.