1. Peel the white radish and cut into thin slices
2. Then cut into filaments
3. Soak in water for 20 minutes to remove the bitter taste of radish
4. Take it out to dry the surface and sprinkle with cornstarch
5. Put it in the steamer and steam for 5 to 10 minutes
6. Put the steamed white radish in a little cold water and spread it with chopsticks. This is vegetarian agar-agar
7. Take out Taiwanese Ham Sausage
8. Then carefully cut into filaments
9. Two small casseroles, put in shredded ham
10. Then add shredded white radish
11. Pour the thick chicken soup in the casserole and add a little salt to taste
12. Put it in the rice cooker and simmer in water, cover it, and it's ready for half an hour! Then you can put red dates to garnish or something
The difficulty is to steam the white radish. You must make the surface relatively dry to sprinkle starch, otherwise it will be a cake...
If you don’t have chicken broth, just add some hot water and boil it first, then pour it in.