1. Prepare the main raw materials.
2. Wash the local chicken, chop it into smaller pieces, put it in a bowl, add pepper, cooking wine, oyster sauce, cornstarch and ginger.
3. Use chopsticks to mix the marinade with the chicken thoroughly, and then marinate for about 10 minutes.
4. While marinating the meat, dice the mushrooms, carrots, onions, and chives for the side dishes.
5. Wash two cups of high-quality polished rice twice with clean water, drain and set aside.
6. Pour edible oil into the wok, marinate the delicious chicken pieces at 50% heat, and stir-fry until the chicken is discolored and the skin shrinks.
7. Stir the carrots, shiitake mushrooms, and carrots for the side dishes.
8. Pour in an appropriate amount of water, add light soy sauce and refined salt, and bring the soup to a boil.
9. Pour all the soup and meat into the inner pot of rice.
10. Select the fine cooking program, which takes about 40 minutes, simmer the cooked rice, and sprinkle the chopped green onion after opening the lid.
Stir well and mix evenly, and serve deliciously.
12. Good rice is produced from a good ecology, and Luliang selects high-quality polished rice. Let's have a meal~
1: Chicken, chop as much as possible when chopping, easy to taste and easy to cook.
2: The amount of water used for steaming rice is the same as normal rice cooking.
3: Potatoes, corn, yams, etc. can also be added to the side dishes. Just remember one, that is, add rhizomes, which have less water content.
4: Choose fine cooking for the rice cooker. There will be a layer of crispy rice at the bottom of the pot, which absorbs the oil and makes it crispy and fragrant.