1. All the ingredients are ready.
2. Wash the celery leaves, blanch them in boiling water and remove them.
3. After washing with cold water, squeeze the water to cool down immediately to prevent the color from turning yellow.
4. Squeeze the celery leaves to dry and chop.
5. The corn kernels are also chopped into fine pieces.
6. Flour, fine corn flour, cooked corn chopped, and celery chopped are mixed together.
7. Add salt and baking soda and mix well.
8. Add warm water, stir first with chopsticks, and mix briefly.
9. Knead the dough with your hands and wake up for about 10 minutes. (The baking powder is used, so there is no need to ferment for a long time.)
10. After waking up the dough, divide it into equal small noodles, knead it round to make a nest shape.
11. The prepared small wotou code is placed on a greased plate.
12. In a pot under cold water, steam for 15 minutes after the water is boiled.
After the celery leaves are blanched, quickly put them in cold water to cool down to keep their green color. Don't simmer after steaming to prevent the celery leaves from turning yellow.
Don't put too much baking powder, a little bit can make the taste fluffy. The addition of corn pellets makes the wotou more refreshing and juicy.