1. Make fresh noodles with a noodle machine
2. Wash the cowpea and cut into small pieces, marinate the shredded pork with soy sauce
3. Put oil in the pot and turn on medium heat. After the oil is hot, put onions (you can also use scallions instead) to saute the pot
4. After the onion tastes out, add the shredded pork and stir fry
5. After the meat changes color, add the cowpea and stir fry
6. Add salt, oyster sauce, dark soy sauce and stir-fry the cowpeas until they are broken, then add appropriate amount of water
7. The amount of water is almost no more than that of the vegetables. If you make more noodles, increase the amount of water to avoid mashing the pot. Bring the water to a boil.
8. Spread the fresh noodles on top of the dish, cover the pot, and simmer for 5-8 minutes. At this time, use high heat, because after the noodles are added, the temperature in the pot becomes lower. If the noodles are easy to stick together with low heat, high fire can make the noodles fast It tastes better when cooked
9. Turn the simmered noodles over. The noodles are almost cooked after the simmering process. The noodles can fully absorb the soup and the color is better. Then change the heat to a low heat and continue to simmer for about 5 minutes.
10. Pat the garlic with the back of a knife to cut the minced garlic, turn off the noodles and add the minced garlic, then simmer for 3 minutes
11. Drizzle a little sesame oil before serving, it tastes more beautiful
You should use a non-stick pan to make braised noodles, otherwise it will be easy to stick to the pan. It is best to pay attention to the whole process during the cooking process, as long as the noodles out of the pan will be delicious