1. Pour cold water slowly into the flour pan.
2. Knead the dough into a smooth surface, wrap it in plastic wrap and let it stand for 20 minutes.
3. Chop the pork belly into minced meat.
4. Add 1/3 spoons each of sesame oil, salt, and chicken powder to the minced meat, mix well, add scallion and ginger water in portions and mix well.
5. Add crab paste and stir well.
6. Add an appropriate amount of skin jelly and stir in the same direction.
7. Ratio of crab paste, minced meat and skin jelly: 1:2:3
8. Take out the good dough, knead it a few times, and cut it into small doses.
9. Roll it into a thick dough in the middle and thin on the sides, wrap it with the stuffing, and shape it.
10. Garnish with crab paste and make some raw buns.
11. The green body is placed in the cold water cage in the small cage.
12. Steam on high heat for 10 minutes.