1. All the ingredients are ready, the skin jelly is the pork knuckle soup boiled in advance, and it can be frozen in the refrigerator until it is solidified.
2. Pour the flour into the bread bucket, add boiling water and mix
3. Set the kneading button, knead the dough after 20 minutes
4. Mix the yeast with a little warm water and add it to the bread bucket
5. Add a spoonful of lard and continue to knead the dough for 20 minutes until it is smooth. Cover the lid and ferment.
6. The fermented dough is exhausted
7. Divide into small doses slightly larger than the dumpling wrappers
8. Add scallions, ginger, salt, and eggs to the pork, and grind in a blender
9. Put it in the skin jelly and mix well
10. Press the pasta into a thin round piece with a thickness in the middle and put it in the palm of your hand. Spoon a spoonful of minced meat in the middle
11. The bag is wrapped up like a bun, and the mouth is tightened
12. Oil the pan,
13. Arrange the finished buns neatly, and fry the bottom on low heat until slightly yellow and hard
14. Pour in water that is half of the steamed bun
15. Put the lid on, simmer the buns until they are cooked, and start the pan when you hear the squeaking sound in the pan
16. Sprinkle with black sesame seeds and chopped green onion to serve
1. The noodles are cooked in boiling water, and the fried foreskin is thin and Q bomb, which is very delicious.
2. After the meat is minced, add the skin jelly and stir it slightly. The skin jelly will melt after a long time of stirring.
3. When frying, be sure to low heat. The bottom of the bun is browned, and then add water to prevent the water from soaking the bottom of the bun.