1. 1. Wash the dried mushrooms and soak in water in advance, and take 120-130 grams of mushroom water
2. 2. Chop pork into minced meat, mince shiitake mushrooms, add 1 teaspoon of light soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of chicken powder, 1 teaspoon of sesame oil, 1 teaspoon of sugar, 1 teaspoon of cooking wine, appropriate amount of minced ginger, and appropriate amount of salt.
3. 3. Add the mushroom water little by little to the flavored meat filling. Stir clockwise every time you add a little water until the water is absorbed into the meat filling, then add it again. Pour all 130 grams of mushroom water into the minced meat, put it in the refrigerator, and take out the minced meat for 2-3 hours.
4. 4. Add 60 grams of boiling water to the flour and stir, knead a little, then add 45 grams of cold water to knead into a smooth dough, wrap it in plastic wrap, relax for 30 minutes, and divide the dough into 25 or so agents.
5. 5. Take a proper size dough and roll it into a bun skin and put in a proper amount of meat filling
6. 6. Wrapped raw dumplings
7. 7. Put water in the pot, after the water is boiled, put on the steamer and steam for 10 minutes
8. 8, out of the pot
9. 9. The skin is thin and the stuffing is big, and the soup is oily. After the finished product comes out of the basket, it will look like a lantern and put it down like a chrysanthemum. Doesn't it look a bit like this?
Thin and soft skin, take a small bite, take a mouthful, ah mouthful~~~Are you still holding it?