by Deng Ting (from WeChat...)
1. After the butter is softened, add in powdered sugar and beat evenly
2. Step 1 When done, beat in the eggs and stir well
3. Stir well
4. Add the low-gluten flour and knead it by hand!
5. After kneading, put plastic wrap on the rectangular biscuit shaping box, put it in the shaping box, put it in the refrigerator for half an hour to one hour, then take it out and cut into 3 mm thickness.
6. Remember to put a layer of silicone oil paper so that the tray is easy to wash
7. Preheat the oven first, open the upper and lower layers, put the cut biscuits into the bake, the temperature is suitable for 170 degrees, bake for 20 minutes, each oven will be different, remember to check the color of the biscuits when baking, not too white Don't be too focused
8. After baking, let the biscuits cool down, and then pick them up after cooling the biscuits!
Butter can be softened by putting it on warm water, which is very fast, or it can be softened by taking it out of the refrigerator early! If the dried cranberries are too big, it's best to cut them into smaller pieces!