1. Dehydrate the butter
2. Beaten eggs
3. Pour the powdered sugar into the smooth butter and stir well, add the egg liquid and stir well
4. Chop the cranberry slightly with a knife and pour it into the basin, not too crushed
5. Sift in low flour and stir into dough
6. Pinch the cuboid permanent fresh-keeping film and put it in the refrigerator to freeze for one hour. After shaping, take it out and slice it on a baking tray lined with greased paper.
7. Preheat the oven and fire up and down at 180 degrees for about 20 minutes. The temperature of each oven is different. It is best to watch it next
I made coconut biscuits and baked them with cranberry because there was some egg liquid left.