1. Generally, the dried cranberries are relatively large, so you can cut them into small pieces by yourself~
2. Butter softened! Soften, soften! Don't heat it! After refrigerating, place at room temperature for 20 minutes and cut into pieces! Beat with a whisk, beat in an egg, put in powdered sugar (the sugar can be broken in a food machine), sift in low-gluten flour, stir well, add the chopped cranberry.
3. Put everything mixed into a cookie container, which is sold on Taobao. Remember to wrap the biscuits in plastic wrap before placing them in the container! Bring the container and put it in the refrigerator to freeze! Take it out in an hour and slice it! About 4 mm! Don't be too thin, nor too thick!
4. Put it in the baking tray, and if possible, you must buy silicone oil paper, and Taobao also has it! Otherwise, the biscuits will stick to the baking pan after using it many times! Do not place the biscuits too close, the cooked biscuits will be slightly larger!
5. Preheat the oven for 5 minutes, up and down, 180 degrees! After preheating, put it into the baking tray, or up and down, 180 degrees, 15 minutes, according to your own oven! Generally, after the scent comes out, turn off the oven for 2 minutes and turn it on!
6. After the heat is dissipated, remove the biscuits from the baking tray. When the biscuits become crispy, you can put them in your favorite packaging bag, inside the box~
If you don't like to eat too sweet sugar, you can put it in less. Dried cranberries are usually a little sour. If you don't like it, you can put in less!