by cong (from WeChat....)
1. After the butter has softened, add the icing sugar and mix well
2. 15ml egg liquid, add the beaten butter
3. Add dried cranberry
4. Sift in low-gluten flour into a dough
5. Use your hands to make the dough into a rectangular shape, then put it in the refrigerator and freeze to harden for about an hour
6. Cut into biscuits and place them on the baking tray
7. Put it in the oven, preheat the oven at 160 degrees for 10 minutes, bake for 15 minutes and the surface will be golden.