1. Place the weighed fresh milk, eggs, sugar and salt on the bottom of the bread bucket
2. Then put in the weighed high-gluten flour, dig a small hole in the middle to put the weighed yeast powder, and then the bread machine selects the fast kneading program
3. After the first kneading procedure is over, put in the weighed butter, and select the quick kneading procedure of the bread machine again until the dough can pull out the film
4. Then select the fermentation program of the bread machine, about an hour, and after an hour the dough will be at least twice as large as the original
5. Take out the fermented dough, knead it for a while to remove the air inside, and then divide it into 8 equal parts
6. Take one of them, roll it out with a rolling pin, then put the cranberry on it, roll it up and set it aside
7. After 8 servings are ready, put them in the oven for the second fermentation. The fermentation time is about 40-50 minutes.
8. Preheat the oven at 160 degrees, then take out the second fermented dough, coat with egg liquid, and sprinkle with black sesame seeds
9. Oven 160 degrees, up and down fire, bake for about 25 minutes
10. After baking for about 20 minutes, take out the bread, brush with honey and egg liquid, put it in the oven and bake for 5 minutes.
1. If the yeast powder is not newly opened, it is recommended to throw it away and reopen it, especially if it has been a long time since the last use, because the activity of the yeast will decrease or disappear.
2. Cranberries are best chopped and put on top. After I take out the fresh milk from the refrigerator, I'd better heat it up a bit or warm it up, otherwise the temperature of the bread dough will be too low and it will affect the yeast fermentation.
3. The surface of the second fermented bread is not smooth, it doesn't matter, you see my finished product is still pretty.
4. A soil egg is about 60 grams, 40 grams are added to the bread flour, and the other 20 grams are left to be spread on the surface of the bread. PS The best thing to leave is egg yolk liquid
5. Brush the egg liquid twice for color, and brush the honey for the taste, so that when combined with cranberry, it will have a sweet and sour taste. The baby likes the sweet and sour taste.