1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, line the baking tray with baking paper, prepare the ingredients cranberry coconut cookies; mix the butter and two sugars evenly;
2. Add eggs and vanilla extract and continue to mix well;
3. Add the salt and baking soda sifted in advance to the low-gluten flour, add to the butter and stir;
4. Replace with a rubber spatula and stir in cranberries and coconut shreds;
5. Use an ice cream spoon to dig the cookie dough into the baking tray one by one (the space between the cookies should be left open, and the cookies will be slightly spread out during baking);
6. Then put it into the oven to bake at 180 degrees for 15-18 minutes. After the biscuits are baked, they can be eaten after cooling in the baking tray for 10 minutes.
7. Out of the oven