1. The butter is softened at room temperature, add icing sugar and stir evenly with a manual whisk.
2. Add the egg mixture and stir well.
3. Pour in the previously sifted flour, and mix evenly from bottom to top until it becomes a dough.
4. Chop the dried cranberries, add them to the dough and mix well.
5. Shape the dough into rectangular strips, wrap it with greased paper, and freeze it in the refrigerator for 1 hour (place it in the freezing layer).
6. Take out the frozen dough and slice it.
7. Place them on a baking tray lined with greased paper, leaving a little space in the middle.
8. Put it into the preheated oven and bake at 150°C for 20 minutes until the surface of the biscuit is golden yellow.
1. Do not make circles when mixing the dough, turn it from bottom to top.
2. Use other dried fruits instead of dried cranberries, such as raisins and dried mangoes.