1. Prepare to weigh the ingredients, chop the cranberries and set aside
2. Slice butter to soften, add fine sugar, and mix well
3. Add 15ml of egg liquid and mix well
4. Pour in dried cranberries and mix well
5. Sift in low-gluten flour in 3 times, mix well, and knead into a dough
6. Wrap the dough with plastic wrap, shape it into a rectangular parallelepiped with a width of about 6 cm and a height of about 4 cm by hand, and freeze it in the refrigerator until it is hard, about 1 hour
7. Spread tin foil on the baking tray, slice the frozen dough with a knife, and place it on the baking tray
8. Preheat the oven at 160°C for ten minutes, then put the biscuits in the preheated oven, and bake the biscuits at 160°C for 20 minutes until the surface is slightly golden.
1. The method of making cranberry biscuits is simple, the butter does not need to be beaten, just stir evenly;
2. The amount of cranberry and the thickness and size of the biscuits can be adjusted according to your own preferences;
3. The shaped dough must be frozen in the refrigerator until it is hard. Note that it is frozen rather than refrigerated;
4. Because the temperature of each oven is different, the baking time and temperature can be adjusted according to the time.