1. Butter softened at room temperature
2. Sift in powdered sugar and mix well
3. Add the whole egg liquid in three times, stirring well each time before adding
4. Sift in low-gluten flour and mix well
5. Add dried cranberries and knead evenly. Make it into the shape as shown in the picture, put it in the refrigerator for an hour
6. Cut into 6-7mm thick biscuits
7. Preheat the oven at 170° for 4-5 minutes, and bake it for 8-12 minutes.
This biscuit is simple and delicious, suitable for novices. If you don't like too sweet, you can put less powdered sugar. Don't bake too dry.