1. Ingredients map
2. Beat eggs; chop dried cranberries
3. Butter is softened in water
4. Add sugar and mix well with a manual whisk
5. Add a spoonful of egg liquid and continue to beat evenly
6. Gently sift in the low-gluten flour
7. Use a spatula to mix and press to make the butter and powder mix more evenly
8. Add dried cranberries,
9. Mix well
10. After the dough is formed into rectangular noodles, put it in the refrigerator and freeze for 1 hour.
11. (Preheat the oven at 170 degrees before slicing) Take out the noodles from the refrigerator and cut them into more even slices
12. Put it in a baking tray lined with greased paper
13. For the middle layer, bake at 170 degrees for 20 minutes. I turned it over and bake it for two or three minutes.
14. Take it out and put it on the net rack to let it cool and put it away properly.
1. The butter can be softened, and it will soften at room temperature when it is hot. In winter, it can be melted in water or in a microwave oven. It is better to poke in easily with your fingers.
2. This amount is just enough to spread a baking tray.