1. The first step is to weigh all the materials to be used
2. Step 2: Chop the cranberries and set aside
3. The third step is to melt the butter in water
4. Step 4 Pour the powdered sugar into the butter and stir evenly
5. Step 5 Pour the egg liquid and stir evenly
6. Step 6 Sift low-gluten flour, add in and mix well
7. Step 7 Pour in the chopped cranberries and stir well
8. The eighth step is to put the raw materials into the mold and wrap them in plastic wrap and freeze them in the refrigerator for 4 hours. I was anxious and only frozen for one hour.
9. Step 9 Put the cut biscuits in the baking tray, preheat the oven up and down 170 degrees, and bake for about 15 minutes to color.