1. The butter softens naturally at room temperature, add powdered sugar and stir with a silicone spatula, then beat with an electric whisk until the butter is white
2. Pour the eggs into a bowl and beat them into egg liquid, then pour the egg liquid into the butter and beat well
3. Add the prepared low-gluten flour in portions and stir evenly with a spatula
4. Chop the dried cranberries and add them to the batter and stir well
5. Sprinkle some powder on the greased paper, roll the mixed biscuit into a long strip like the mold, put it in the biscuit mold and press tightly, press the surface flat, and put it in the freezer of the refrigerator to freeze hard
6. Cut the frozen biscuit sticks into slices, place them on the baking tray at intervals, put them in the oven, and heat up and down 180 degrees for 25 minutes, and the surface is ready to be colored
7. Cool the baked biscuits and serve them on a plate. Delicious cranberry biscuits are delicious.
The biscuit paste must be frozen in the refrigerator before cutting. Pay attention to the spacing when placing the plate.