1. Let the butter soften at room temperature, add powdered sugar and beat evenly with a manual whisk
2. Add 40ml of egg liquid and beat evenly
3. Add cranberries and mix well
4. Sift in low-gluten flour and dry dough into cakes
5. Take a piece of noodles and place it on the cling film, and shape it through the cling film. It can be rectangular or round.
6. Put the shaped biscuit embryos in the refrigerator and freeze for 1 hour
7. Take out the slices, preheat the oven to 160 degrees, bake for about 20 minutes, and look at the color to be yellow