1. The butter softens at room temperature.
2. Add powdered sugar and beat until the butter turns white.
3. Add eggs.
4. Beat evenly.
5. Add the sifted low-gluten flour in portions and mix well.
6. Add chopped dried cranberries.
7. Put a fresh-keeping bag in a fresh-keeping box, and put the dough into a long strip into the mold to compact, and the surface is flat.
8. It looks better if you have a cookie mold.
9. After being kept in the refrigerator for two or three hours, it was frozen hard and taken out.
10. Slice them evenly and place them on a baking tray lined with greased paper. The distance should not be too small.
11. Heat the oven up and down at 170°C, bake for about 15 minutes, take out and let cool.
The distance should not be too small, and one plate can’t be baked so much. If you want to come out together, you must look good. \nI personally feel that oil paper is better than tin foil. \nI hope you can learn if you like it.