1. Prepare all ingredients. Dried cranberries soaked, softly chopped and set aside
2. Cut the butter into small pieces and soften at room temperature, add icing sugar, and mix well (no need to beat)
3. Add egg mixture and mix well
4. Add chopped dried cranberries and mix well
5. Add low-gluten flour, stir evenly, knead into a dough (low-gluten flour is added in 2 times)
6. Use your hands to shape the dough into your favorite shape (square, circle, triangle, etc.), wrap it in plastic wrap, and freeze it in the refrigerator for 40-60 minutes
7. Use a knife to cut the frozen dough into biscuits with a thickness of about 0.7cm (the knife should be fast and cut vertically) and place it on a baking tray lined with greased paper. Because it will swell a little when roasting)
8. Put it in a preheated oven, 160 degrees, middle level, up and down, about 20 minutes, bake until the surface is slightly golden, then you can take it out and let it cool.
Dried cranberries can also be replaced with other dried fruits.
Dried cranberries are best soaked in water beforehand, otherwise they will not be easy to slice and will break easily.
If there is no powdered sugar, you can use a blender to beat the white sugar into powdered sugar.
Store unfinished biscuits in an airtight jar to prevent moisture.