1. Prepare all the ingredients, soften the butter at room temperature and set aside
2. The butter is softened at room temperature so that you can easily poke it with your fingers, first stir it with an electric whisk
3. Add granulated sugar to the butter and stir it with a mixing knife to avoid splashing out of the granulated sugar when whisking.
4. Beat with an electric whisk until the butter color becomes lighter and the volume expands into a feather shape
5. Add the beaten eggs in two times and mix well (Stir well after each addition, so that the eggs and butter are fully mixed)
6. Sift in low-gluten flour in 3 times, stir it slightly with a rubber spatula, and then stir evenly with an electric whisk
7. The mixed batter looks like this
8. Add dried cranberries and stir well
9. The cranberry cookie batter is done like this
10. Spread a piece of plastic wrap on the biscuit mold for easy demolding
11. Put all the cranberry cookie batter into the mold, this recipe just fills a 28.5*6*4.5 mold
12. After installation, put it in the refrigerator and freeze for about 1 hour
13. After freezing, take out slices (approximately 0.7 cm thick, depending on personal preference) and place them on the baking tray, paying attention to the spacing (if your baking tray is not non-sticky, please spread a layer of tin foil before placing the biscuits)
14. Preheat the oven at 175 degrees for 10 minutes, baking: upper and lower fire mode, middle level, 175 degrees, baking for 20 minutes (baking time and temperature are for reference only)
15. Pay attention to the baking process. If the biscuits have been colored, it will be ready soon. Pay attention to the time, otherwise it will burn easily. If your biscuits are colored soon after baking and there is a lot of time left, it means Your oven temperature is high, you need to lower the temperature appropriately
16. Bake until golden brown and ready to go out
17. The freshly baked cranberry cookies may be a bit soft, which is normal, and will become crispy and crispy after a while.
18. Look inside
1. Don't melt the butter into water~ Otherwise, it won't be able to be sent. It should be softened until the fingers can be easily pricked.
2. If you are a novice or find it troublesome, you don’t need to beat the butter, just stir it evenly
3. If the dried cranberry particles are relatively large, it needs to be chopped and mixed with the dough
4. If you don’t have a cranberry biscuit mold at home, you can use the existing packaging box or other tools at home to shape it, and then put it in the refrigerator for more than an hour; you can also roll out the dough directly and print the pattern with the biscuit mold
5. The baking time and temperature are for reference only, adjust according to your own oven
6. After the biscuits are completely cool, put them in an airtight jar and store them.