1. After the butter is softened at room temperature, add powdered sugar, and beat until the color becomes lighter and the volume is enlarged
2. Add egg liquid in portions and beat evenly
3. Sift in low flour, pour in almond flour and salt, wear disposable gloves and mix to form a uniform dough
4. Pour in the chopped wine-stained cranberries and stir well
5. Put the flower mouth in the silicone piping bag, put it in the batter, and extrude the small flower shape on the baking tray one by one
6. Put it into the preheated oven and start baking, in the middle of the oven, at 180 degrees, for 10-15 minutes. It can be sealed and preserved after baking out and letting cool.