1. Cut the butter into small pieces, lift to room temperature to soften, add sugar
2. Stir to whiten and put in egg liquid
3. Put in cranberries
4. Sift in low-gluten flour
5. Squeezed into a group
6. Use your hands to shape the dough into a rectangular parallelepiped with a width of about 6cm and a height of about 4cm (if you have a biscuit mold, you can directly put it into the biscuit mold to make a little bit), move it into the refrigerator and freeze for 1 hour
7. Take out the frozen dough, use a knife to cut into a sheet of about 7mm. The bottom of the baking pan can be put on a piece of kitchen oil paper, put the cut biscuits into the baking pan, preheat the oven at 165 degrees
8. Put it in a preheated oven at 165 degrees. Bake for about 20 minutes. The freshly baked biscuits will be softer, and they will become crispy, crispy and sweet after cooling.
1. The butter needs to be lifted and placed at room temperature to soften, not to be heated in water, so as not to become liquid;
2. This method does not need to beat butter, it is simple and convenient;
3. The egg liquid should not be too much;
4. The whole biscuit dough needs to be moved into the refrigerator to freeze for more than 1 hour, not refrigerated.