1. Put the brown sugar and brown sugar in the water and heat to melt
2. When it's almost melted, add dried cranberries, let cool and set aside
3. Then add oats, three eggs, pre-cooked red bean and coix seed, black sesame seeds, walnut kernels, flour, barley green juice powder, a small bag, baking powder, milk, etc. Pour all into the dissolved brown sugar water and dried cranberries together Stir well
4. Pour into a baking tray, flatten and shape, and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes
5. Preheat the oven at 170 degrees and bake it for 20 minutes. 15 minutes after baking, take it out for a better taste. Just take it out and turn it over and cut into its own length and shape!