1. Take a carton of milk and beat the eggs into a bowl.
2. Grab the flour, add the yeast and white sugar and stir well. Knead the noodles with milk (add a little pure water when it is not enough), knead and knead smooth hair.
3. Add baking soda and egg to the cooked noodles, knead again and smoothly.
4. Then cut a piece of rubbing strips.
5. Cut into sections (any size).
6. Roll it out into an oil cake, tap a small hole in the middle with a rolling pin (heat evenly during frying).
7. Start the pan and add oil (it won’t consume much, just fry it with more oil)
8. The temperature of the oil does not need to be too high, and the fire does not need to be too high. Put it in the oil cake and turn it over immediately after it floats.
9. Fried pancakes.
10. Pancakes for serving.
It should be a little harder when making the dough, and add the egg after the hair is just right.