by Milk tea ink ink
1. Prepare the ingredients. (The crispy meat is fried in advance)
2. Wash the potatoes, peel them and cut them into hob blocks, and cut the skin scum into small cubes.
3. Scallion ginger garlic slices.
4. Make the sauce first: Pour an appropriate amount of water into the pot. After the water is boiled, add the dark soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, salt, chicken essence, sugar, and black pepper, stir evenly and turn off the heat. (The amount of water must be at least enough to fill the bowl)
5. Put the crispy pork, skin residue, potatoes, green onion, ginger and garlic slices, and pepper star anise in the bowl in turn, and then pour the cooked sauce into the bowl.
6. Put the bowl with the ingredients in the steamer and steam on high heat for about 40 minutes.
7. The steamed buckle bowl, pour it into a larger sea bowl or soup bowl, drizzle a little sesame oil, sprinkle some coriander on it, and serve. (Illustration: Cover the big bowl with the steamed vegetable bowl, then turn it over, the vegetable will fall into the big bowl, the top is crispy meat, the skin residue and potatoes are below)
1. The sauce can be made more, and it can be divided into two parts. Put a part in the bowl before steaming, then pour the remaining part into the big bowl after steaming.
2. If the stock is used as the sauce, the taste will be more delicious.