Pumpkin powder is a pure percentage of pumpkin powder.
Salted butter has very low salt content, so a little extra salt is added.
2. The butter is softened at room temperature and sent at high speed.
3. Add powdered sugar, mix well and continue to beat at high speed.
4. It should be whitish in color, feathery and fluffy and smooth.
5. Sift in cake flour, cornstarch, and salt.
6. And pumpkin powder.
7. Put on disposable gloves and knead into a smooth dough.
8. Divide into small doughs of about 25g, and knead them into balls.
9. Press it with your thumb in the middle and stuff it with dried cranberries.
Place the baking tray lined with greased paper one by one and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
Preheat the oven, heat up to 160 degrees and lower to 155 degrees, and bake for 22 minutes.
11. Take it out and place it on a cooling rack to let cool.
Knead a little longer when you knead it into a ball, don't get too dry!