1. Preparation materials: 200g eggs with shells, pumpkin powder from Fuze Store, and butter softened at room temperature in advance.
2. After the butter has softened, send it at high speed until lines appear.
3. Add powdered sugar and mix well with a spatula from bottom to top.
4. Add the eggs three times, beating evenly each time.
5. Until the eggs are all added in and beat evenly.
6. Sift in cake powder, pumpkin powder, and baking powder in sequence, stir and mix well with a spatula, and then beat evenly with a whisk at low speed.
7. When feathery lines appear, pour in the crushed peanuts and beat them evenly with a whisk again.
8. Pour into the mold, preheat the oven at 170 degrees, and bake for about 38 minutes.
9. It cracks naturally in the middle, which is particularly beautiful. Because the batter is not squeezed into the mold with a piping bag, the size of the finished product is different.
10. It tastes like a pound cake, but it’s not exactly the same. After all, it’s the ratio of my own research. The main reason is that almost every bite can taste the granular fragrant peanuts, which is integrated into the soft cake, plus If there is a faint pumpkin flavor, it is warm and soft, and it can be stored in the refrigerator.
A little bit of butter can be applied to the mold around and on the bottom before use.