1. 1 prepare the required materials
2. Cut the butter into small pieces and soften it and add the fine sugar
3. Beat with an electric whisk until fluffy and bulky
4. Add the beaten egg liquid in three times and mix well
5. Add the pumpkin puree and stir evenly
6. Sift the cake flour and baking powder and add in, cut and mix with a spatula until there is no dry powder
7. Put the cake batter into the pumpkin mold and put the cooked chestnut kernels in the middle
8. Continue to fill the cake batter until full
9. Preheat the Bakelite PE5459 oven in advance, and then put it in the cake mold at 170 degrees for 30 minutes.
10. Preheat the Bakelite PE5459 oven in advance, and then put it in the cake mold at 170 degrees for 30 minutes.
The butter must be beaten to make the finished product more fragrant and soft.
Use aluminum-free baking powder.
The eggs should be added in portions and mixed evenly.