1. Large group photo of ingredients: cake flour, fine pumpkin puree, eggs, corn oil, fine sugar;
2. Heat the corn oil on a low heat to about 80 degrees. When there are obvious flowing lines on the oil surface, remove from the heat, pour it on the cake flour, and stir it so that the flour is fully covered by the hot oil;
3. Mix the flour and corn oil thoroughly with egg soaker, let it cool before proceeding to the next step; if you are in a hurry, you can cool down with cold water;
4. The pumpkin puree is weighed and poured into the batter;
5. Stir evenly with egg cream;
6. Separate the egg white and egg yolk, put the egg yolk directly into the pumpkin batter, and put the egg white into the oil-free and water-free egg beater;
7. Mix the egg yolk and pumpkin batter thoroughly with egg soaker to form a fine and fluid egg yolk batter, set aside for later use;
8. Use an electric whisk to make coarse foam for the egg whites at a medium speed. Add the fine sugar in 3 times, namely when the coarse foam is formed, when the white and delicate foam is formed, and when the fine foam with obvious lines is formed; after the second sugar is added, the Adjust the whisk from medium speed to low speed;
9. When the meringue paste is more delicate and shiny, stop the whisk, and the meringue paste can be in the shape of a small bend or a large bend; here the oven starts to preheat 140 degrees;
10. Take 1/3 of the egg white paste into the egg yolk paste;
11. Mix well and pour it back into the meringue bowl;
12. Mix up and down or cut and mix evenly to form a delicate pumpkin cake batter;
13. Pour the cake batter into an 8-inch square cake mold spread with greased paper, and smooth the surface;
14. The cake batter mold sits in a large baking tray with warm water, the water depth is about 1 cm, and is sent to the middle layer of the preheated oven. The upper and lower fire is 140 degrees for 90 minutes; the temperature and time can be adjusted according to the specific conditions of the oven; After shaking it a few times, pick up the oil paper and transfer the cake to the drying rack. After it cools, cut it into pieces and eat.
1. This formula can be used to make old-fashioned cakes. The operation process is exactly the same. If milk is used, the amount of pumpkin paste can be replaced with 60-70 grams of pure milk;
2. This is made by the water bath method. The cake is relatively moist and has the taste of light cheese cake after refrigeration; if you do not spread oil paper and do not use the water bath method, it will be the taste of ordinary chiffon cake. The heating temperature and time can be adjusted to the upper and lower fire. 140 degrees, 70-80 minutes.